Bid Writer / Manager - South London
A top tier professional services firm is looking to hire a Bid Writer / Manager to join its growing team, based initially remotely then at its south London offices.
Day to day you will take ownership of the proposal document, supporting teams by drafting content and helping them sculpt compelling messaging, provide feedback to teams through presentations and understand why we win or lose to inform future bidding activities and approaches.
Great communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders are key to this roleResponsibilities
- Supporting the lead partner in identifying bid opportunities
- Writing and owning draft content in line with the client requirements
- Organising and facilitation of meetings or workshops
- Managing relationships with the design team and influencing artwork creation
- Understanding the clients requirements and providing clear responses
- Experience of relationship based selling methodologies
- Previous experience of being involved in bid opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written skills, good planning and prioritising skills and able to manage own workload
Please send your CV to Michael Moretti for immediate consideration!