A Production Test Engineer with 4+ years' experience in the design of ATE for high volume electronic products and with demonstrable experience of RF test will join a respected name in the telematics industry. You will bring knowledge of the latest manufacturing test practices and be confident in evolving the systems in a scalable way.
With a formal Electronic Engineering qualification, the successful Production Test Engineer will work closely with product designers to enhance and maintain PCB and product level test solutions.
Key Skills Summary includes:
* Developing ATE software.
* NI Teststand, NI LabView.
* Some experience with C# and .NET programming.
* Proven experience designing and supporting ATE equipment for electronic products.
* High Volume manufacturing.
* Experience of RF test and measurement.
* Great to see experience in the automotive or wireless products sectors.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful Production Test Engineer who brings solid Automatic Test Equipment knowledge and RF Testing skills