Location: Currently based working from home but in the future we will expect presence in our Nottingham Office (there may be times you can work from home)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time (35 hours per week)
Domestic & General's purpose is to keep our customer's world running by delivering an essential service that never lets them down. We are on an exciting journey, transforming our business in line with the Group's Strategy outlined in an ambitious five-year plan.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Group MI department, in a transforming and growing business. The Group MI team works closely with and produces reporting throughout the business, to our clients and up to Board level, to aid business decision making and to understand performance & trends.
Reporting to the Group Head of MI, the Scrum Master is responsible for driving prioritization, delivery & effectiveness for reporting solutions & requirements for the Business.
About The Role:
* Own governance of MI team projects, manage risks & issues.
* Define and maintain clear, insightful reporting, to measure success of delivery.
* Work closely with Tech & Change project & scrum masters to understand dependencies & roadmaps.
* Ensure efficiency of delivery.
* Manage multiple projects of varying sizes within the team. Mobilise resource through MI team as required.
* Manage system releases for Azure platform.
* Work closely with MI management team for prioritization and managing demand & the backlog.
* Utilise and exploit tools DevOps, ServiceNow.
* Support in the design and implementation of an overall governance framework within the MI team to enable efficiency, transparency and solid stakeholder relationships.
**Please note that initially, the role will be based working from home but will move to a hybrid model of home and office-based working in the future.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Strong collaboration skills demonstrating the ability to work harmoniously with all disciplines in serving our business customers
* Change Advocacy experience
* Well-developed analytical thinking & problem-solving skills
* Experience or knowledge on Microsoft DevOps or similar tool
* Understanding of the benefits of a wide range of Agile practices and can help the team adopt them as appropriate
* Previous experience as a Scrum master, working on multiple projects
* Experience or knowledge working with reporting systems relating to migration or transformation
In return, we offer:
* Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
* Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
* Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service)
* 25 days' annual leave with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
* Life Assurance (4 x salary)
* Access to health and wellbeing services
* Cycle to Work Scheme (bike & cycling equipment worth up to £1,000)
* Corporate Discount (up to 50% discount on the costs of D&G Protection Plans)
* Access to 'D&G Discounts Benefits Website' with exclusive shopping discounts, cashback and travel services for all UK employees
* Great company culture with fresh fruit deliveries and complimentary hot drinks
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. We also have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks