Assembly Technician - HGV / Commercial Vehicle
Wage: £24,000 - £25,500 - negotiable depending on expertise
Working pattern - 37 hours per week - Monday to Thursday 7am till 16:30pm
Permanent or Temporary contract opportunities
The company is a high-tech fleet management organisation who are now manufacturing their own environmentally friendly vehicles. You can expect to work in a vibrant and energetic workplace, one where you can progress as an individual and take your career forward.
Working as an Assembly Technician / Fitter working on HGV / Commercials vehicles looking at all aspects of the build therefore we require that you are able to fit Hydraulic fitting and bring experience of specialist vehicle assembly. Candidates with previous Truck Build experience will be of interest.
- Your remit will be to build the vehicle to a high quality standard, white quality checking all aspects including ensuring the auto electrics are done correctly and professionally.
- You may also be fabricating and welding various panels on the vehicles.
Further training will also be given.
- Candidates with experience of working on vehicles from a manufacturing perspective will be of interest.
- Ability to read Engineering drawings.
- Ideally holding the relevant fitting qualifications and training courses (fitting, hydraulics, pneumatics systems)
- General hydraulic fitting.
- Ideally a good auto electrical understanding
This is a role for a good team player who is dedicated to achieve a high-quality final vehicle output.
Role: Assembly Technician - HGV / Commercial Vehicle
Consultant: William Olivier - (url removed)
Octane Recruitment - (url removed)
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites