My Client is based in Cheshire West; however, the role will be working from home for the foreseeable future but may be required to attend other buildings where necessary.
We are looking for an experienced strategic communication professional to fill a post of up to six months, looking to end in March 2021.
You will be responsible in delivering planned and responsive communications, primarily in relation to the work of the adult social care services.
To provide professional communication support to senior managers and officers that contributes towards the delivery of the client's corporate plan priorities.
Working across a directorate or service, own and deliver all aspects of audience-led communication activity and priority campaigns including press, marketing, digital, internal communication, photography, and copywriting.
To protect and enhance the client's reputation through effective two-way communication with residents, business, partners, and stakeholders.
* Plan and deliver successful internal and external communication campaigns outlined in the Council's communication strategy
* Lead on the delivery of key internal and external publications including copywriting and procuring photography
* Use change communication best practice and insight to deliver effective and dedicated internal change campaigns or change elements in service campaigns
* Work within the client's vision and values and ensure that all decisions are always taken in line with these, including delivering value for money and the best outcome for customers
* Generate commercial support for marketing initiatives through advertising sales and sponsorship in line with client's policy
* Support the development of less experienced team members by sharing experience and knowledge and identifying opportunities for them to gain new skills
* Ensure the Strategic Communication Manager, Senior Communication Manager, Media and Reputation Manager, directors, and members are kept up to date on communication activity by reporting activity through the forward planner and through face-to-face communication
You will hold a relevant degree or professional qualification or signification experience in a similar role.
Ideally you will be a member of the CIPR, CIM or other relevant professional body