Mechanical Shift Engineer - Marylebone - £43,000 + Overtime + Training
My client is the largest Facilities Maintenance provider in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to clients across the Country. They provide, Mechanical & Electrical, Fabric, Air conditioning and Combustion, maintenance and installations to commercial, corporate and critical sites. The Role:
A Mechanically qualified Shift Engineer is required to work in a busy commercial site in Marylebone. Tasks include being part of a team of shift engineers with the aim to provide both planned and reactive maintenance to all relevant M&E equipment and includes Lighting, BMS, HVAC and all round building services. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly technical engineering team in a critical environment on one of the largest contracts in the industry.
The successful candidate will be required to work a 24/7 Days & Nights shift pattern.The Role:
- Responsibility for ensuring that all relevant help desk calls (both planned and reactive) are fully completed within time frames
- To monitor and improve the operation of building systems to ensure optimum performance with a clear focus on energy efficiency and continuous improvement.
- To undertake accountability for 100% uptime to critical engineering services and business support functions.
- To oversee associated specialist Sub Contractors
- First line response for fault finding and resolution on electrical and mechanical systems, such as pumps, motors, drives, AHU's, FCU's, presurrisation units, CRAC/downflow units.
- Dealing with the clients on a day to day basis ensuring all their needs are met in a swift and timely manner.
- All applicants must be fully qualified mechanically to the minimum of a level 2/3.
- You must have commercial maintenance experience in a critical environment.
- With this being a technical site all candidates must be able to demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge of critical systems both electrical and mechanical
- For further information or to discuss your application please contact Arron Daniels @ The InVictus Group on 0207 397 5303