Havering Teaching Assistant Job, Teaching Assistant Job, Havering Job, KS1 Job, Immediate Start Your new company
This one form entry primary school in Havering are looking to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a pupil with ADHD in Year 2. Your new role
Within this role your main responsibilities are;
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting the pupil with their academic development
- Carrying out academic interventions and observations, including phonics and numeracy
- Carrying out behavioural observations and interventions, to monitor pupil behaviour and ensure it remains in line with the school rules at all times.
- Working alongside the class teacher and the SENCO to create and implement individual education plans (IEP's)
- Creating engaging and imaginative lessons and activities to encourage the pupil's academic progression
- Using behaviour management techniques to calm and de-escalate any behaviour not in line with the school rules
What you'll get in return
- You will be at least Level 2 qualified in an education or childcare related course
- You will have previous experience in supporting SEN pupils within a School
- You will be a reliable and flexible individual with an engaging and proactive approach to your work
- You will be committed to the welfare and education of all pupils you work with
This is an amazing opportunity to work within an outstanding primary school in the heart of Havering, where you will continue to develop your skills and knowledge within the field. You will earn up to £75 per day within this term time only post. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.