KS2 - Year 6 Teacher
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher?
Are you looking to find a School where you feel valued & respected?
Do you have a passion for education and solid experience in the classroom?
Academics Ltd is looking for an exceptional teacher who has Key Stage 2 experience and can demonstrate that they can manage the planning and preparation as well as deliver excellent lessons. The school has a fantastic senior leadership team that has taken the school from strength to strength.About the role:
- Year 6 Primary Teacher
- Salary: MPS / UPS (Outer London)
- Contract: Permanent
- Start date: January 2021
- London Borough of Bromley
- 'Good' OFSTED
A primary school in Bromley is looking for a Primary teacher for their lovely Year 6 class. The ideal applicant will have experience teaching KS2. A wonderful class to teach until the end of the school year!
This lovely Primary School has many of the facilities needed to develop experiences that will further your career in primary education. The school is very outward looking and they encourage many experts and educational professionals to visit the school, enabling all staff and pupils to progress. To be considered for this position you need to:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 /
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Provide 2 years' worth of reference
- The ability to plan and teach Year 6
- Excellent teaching, reflective and interpersonal skills
- A track record of teaching KS2 within the curriculum
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Ambitious and hardworking