Experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
Working hours: Minimum 3 days a week 9am-5pm would consider full time (22.5/37.5 hrs)
Do you thrive on the ever-changing world of Bookkeeping and the challenges that this provides, do you have experience of Xero and Sage
? Are you able to do VAT return preparation
, Payroll, Auto Enrolment
If so, then this could be the position you have been looking for.
This is not a junior/trainee role
and requires an independent, methodical, self-disciplined, experienced person. The suitable candidate must be able to think on their feet, and mentally adapt quickly to the constant challenges of jigsaw building style bookkeeping. You must be able to work on your own initiative, but good communication is also essential as we are a team.
Internal systems training will be given where required but this person must have a very good bookkeeping foundation as this is a demanding role but for the right person it is also a rewarding position.
This role would suit a person who constantly loves constant challenges, and who finds themselves changing bookkeeping roles frequently striving for more of a challenge in their next role. This is an office-based role.It is imperative that you have the following
Daily tasks include:-
- In-depth General Bookkeeping knowledge across a lot of industries the best advantage
- Experienced knowledge of Xero critical and Sage 50 Accounts ideally
- Payroll & CIS experience
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office products Including One Drive
- A full driving license and your own vehicle would be an advantage but not critical - as travel to customer sites is required at times and can also be without warning.
- Accurate data entry - understanding VAT across industries
- Reconciliation of bank accounts & credit cards. Including Shopify & PayPal and Amazon Seller accounts
- Dealing with payroll journals and any other month end journals to each clients requirements.
- Producing management accounts where required.
- The balancing of intercompany loans and possibly some credit control.
- Dealing with client queries by email and telephone
Singlepoint Bookkeeping Services Ltd is a busy professional Bookkeeping bureau based in Poole and are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper
to join our existing team.
If this sounds of interest to you then please send us a copy of your cv via email
As this requires certain skills - a VAT knowledge test will be given at interview
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week minimum or full time 37.5 hours considered