This is an on-going, flexible working opportunity. Days & nights available.
Within the Health Care Division at Capital Recruitment we assist our clients by providing support for their Service Users on an as & when needed basis. We are passionate about supplying Health Care Assistants/Support Workers & Nurses who can deliver the required care to vulnerable individuals.
We are particularly interested in candidates who have experience as a Health Care Assistant/Support Worker or Nurse & enjoys working in a committed, motivated & person-centred way. Your role will require you to build positive relationships with our clients & their service users. This is a great opportunity for dedicated individuals who really want to better the lives of vulnerable people.
Requirements of the role:
* A minimum of 6 months relevant experience within the health sector
* Right to work in the UK
* An Enhanced DBS certificate (If you do not have a transferable certificate you will need to be willing to apply for one)
* To provide proof of previous health related training or to be willing to attend/complete this with Capital Recruitment.
Benefits of the role include:
* Mandatory training provided on a 12-monthly basis
* Access to experienced consultants
* Flexibility to choose your own availability to work