Hours: Full time or part time availableStarting salary: £33,000 plus benefitsLocation: Scunthorpe
We are looking for qualified Nurses with a minimum of two years post-registration experience to join our team of Clinical Assessors.What are the main job functions?
The role of a Clinical Assessor is to undertake face to face assessments in an office environment on the behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). You will be required to analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence relating to the claimants functional ability and provide a report in a concise and professional manner.
The role is best suited to those with a broad clinical knowledge and previous experience of assessing/report writing although full training is provided.What we will provide to you:
- Starting salary of £33000
- A permanent contract
- Fixed hours with no evening or weekend work
- Optional paid overtime (depending on business need)
- Extensive training including a paid 9 day course and Elearning programme
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Annual salary reviews and performance-based salary uplifts
- Membership of the company pension and life assurance scheme
- Online wellness portal
- Refer a friend scheme
Skills and Experience
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
- Two years post - registration experience
- Current NMC registration with no restrictions
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a range of clinical settings
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
Please note this role is temporarily remote