£22-24k per annum
Morgan Hunt are recruiting for a permanent National Careers Service Information, Advice and Guidance Advisor (Careers Advisor) in Sheffield on a full time basis .
This amazing IAG Advisor role requires a great communicator who is able to plan and deliver an effective, high quality information, advice and guidance service to learners to meet National Careers Service targets, and matrix, National Careers Service and Ofsted quality standards.
The successful IAG Advisor should be able to:
- Provide impartial information, advice and guidance which enables customers make decisions on learning, training and work options
- Work with a range of community and voluntary partners to promote National Careers Service
- To achieve and report on individual and team weekly and monthly performance targets
- Work with the designated , local community partners and local agencies to build relationships, promoting the programme to generate referrals with priority groups
- Contribute to the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of an effective and high-quality learner IAG Service
- Provide advice, guidance, coaching and support to participants
The successful IAG Advisor must have the following:
- Strong communication and motivational skills across a broad range of resource type, skills and backgrounds
- IAG Qualification Level 4 e.g. NVQ Level 4 Information, Advice and Guidance and or willing to work towards
- Experience of working within a ERSA funded setting and/or government funded setting and an understanding of ERS sector
- Experience in carrying out a similar role previously
For more information on this IAG Advisor role based in Sheffield please contact Prabjhot at Morgan Hunt
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.