Our client, after a sustained period of steady growth, are now looking to employ an experienced B2B Marketeer to further strengthen their team promotiong the sale of capital plant & equipment.
Duties will include:
- Take ownership of this newly developed marketing role
- Campaign development & management
- Digital marketing activities such as website maintenance & development, social media, SEO, Google Adwords campaigns
- Exhibitions & events
- Press releases & advertising
- Lead management, development & conversion
- 3rd party agency management
- Competitor research
- Internal & external communication
To be considered for this role:
- Excellent B2B marketing experience
- Marketing qualification (CIM) or degree
- B2B marketing skills ideally from a product-based background
- Campaign management with experience in providing excellent ROI
- Digital marketing skills such as improving SEO ranking
- Marketing automation experience such as Hubspot or similar
- Enthusiastic & creative with commercial flair
- Excellent in educating sales people how marketing can really help them
- Living with 30 minute commute of Huddersfield
On offer is an excellent package inluding a basic salary to £35,000 plus lucrative bonus schemes.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Carl Booth via this job portal.