Are you a proactive and compassionate graduate who is seriously considering a career in education?
Do you have prior experience working within an SEN / special education needs environment?
Are you a supportive but motivational graduate who wishes to gain classroom experience within an SEN department?
This is your opportunity to make a real impact not only within a cohesive SEN department but to a child's learning in this rewarding SEN Learning Support Assistant role
You would find yourself working on a 1:1 and group basis with students who require additional support within lessons and outside of the classroom.
If you have a patient & motivational approach and believe this SEN Learning Support Assistant is for you, please apply now!SEN Learning Support Assistant - Benefits:
SEN Learning Support Assistant - Role:
- SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- Paid school based experience
- £400 - £425 weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
SEN Learning Support Assistant - Person Specification:
- Support SEN and subject teachers
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering a career in education
- SEN experience is vital
- Large secondary & sixth form
- Superb teacher training programme
- Ealing, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click 'apply now' and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Learning Support Assistant role.