Precision Investment Castings Ltd (PIC) is proud to be one of the longest serving manufacturers of investment castings in Europe with over 70 years of expertise. PIC specialise in high integrity castings in both Ferrous and Non-Ferrous materials supplied from a single UK base to a diverse range of sectors: Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Marine, Medical, Oil & Gas and Railways.
We are now looking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller to join the Finance team. The main tasks will include:-
- Collection of monies overdue
- Input of cash received into Acess accounts software
- Input sales invoices, either manually or via CSV files for all Companies
- Balancing period end and month end figures for the Sales Ledger in the batch control book
- Produce Aged Debt reports at month end and period end
- Produce Customer statements for all group Companies at month end within 5 working days
- Raise invoices for scrap metal sales
- Monthly production of debtor days statistics
- Seek and maintain customer credit ratings
- Review balances daily and manage "stopped/Pro Forma" accounts
- Pursue overdue debts, through court orders, if necessary
- Produce and update Bad Debt & Credit Note provisions
- Maintain and reconcile cash book
- Update and maintain Lloyds Factoring facility with regular updates and period end returns.
We are looking for someone with credit control and sales ledger experience. The ideal candidate must be confident, and possess excellent attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task whilst working to deadlines without supervision. Experience of accounting systems - Access Dimensions would be an advantage.
This is a temporary full-time position, working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday, early finish at 1.00pm on Friday. We are offering a competitive compensation package, including basic salary, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, generous contributory company pension and life assurance scheme.