are currently recruiting for a key client based close to Preston, PRO 2AA
who are on the lookout for a Permanent Test Manager.
Are you are a creative and inspiring Test Manager looking for their next challenge?
Do you have the passion and forward thinking leadership skills to drive a team and lead a strategy?
Have you worked in a consultancy previously, and have a strong understanding of the bid process?
Do you have experience in implementing SaaS applications?
..... How does up to £55,000
+ Bonus + 8% Pension + Group Life Assurance + Group Income Protection AND 25 days holidays sound? And the opportunity to work with 2 x fab Directors within a diverse and progressive company?
Are you looking for something new and up for the challenge of defining the test strategy on projects and managing all testing processes?Responsibilities
- Leading on a large programmes, and providing leadership and strategic direction
- Strong testing experience in implementing SaaS applications, ideally MS Dynamics experience
- Ability to lead the implementation of automated solutions to support accelerated test delivery
Working Hours; 38 Hours per weekExpiry Date; 29/10/2020
- Experience within a Senior testing position (including leading a team)
- Ability to define test strategy / approach and mobilising teams to deliver against
- Experience in defining and implementing Agile, Waterfall and hybrid/custom testing approaches
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience leading projects to tight timescales and deadlines
Unfortunately we may struggle to respond to every applicant, Transition Partners get a high response rate on their advertisements and will be in touch if they feel your candidature is suitable for the advertised vacancy.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held.