Our Basingstoke based client is a forward thinking, pro-active and progressive enterprise; currently recruiting for a management Accountant to join their expanding team. Reporting to the Finance Manager this role will take responsibility for financial control accounting and reporting activities, partnering key stakeholders to deliver quality financial information, improve processes and drive standardisation.What will the role involve?
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key business stakeholders internally and externally;
- Maintain all financial controls ad systems recommending operational efficiencies and improvements;
- Month end analysis and commentary for management reporting
- Accurate and timely month end reporting in line with timetable across international legal entities;
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and support indirect tax reporting.
- Ad hoc project work.
- Part qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with 3 years+ experience within finance;
- Ideally experience of working in a shared services or similar environment;
- Experience of month end close and building strong relationships with key business stakeholders;
- Experience of working with new finance systems, process improvements and standardising finance processes;
- Strong communication skills and a pro-active approach.
A successful candidate should meet all of the criteria above. Additional benefits and information:
- The company offers a progressive environment and study support package
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Life assurance, and pension
- Access to perks at work and many other staff discounts
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.