Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer Wembley, London£35,000 - £37,000Monday to Friday / 8AM - 5PMWe're currently seeking a Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join an existing team of engineers across a large prestigious site in Wembley
Our client provides an extensive range of Built Asset Solutions to the commercial sector, with a wealth of highly trained experience personnel. They cover all M&E, air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package. They can offer excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.Job specific responsibilities:
Qualifications / Experience:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
If this role as a Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on and ask for Jake.jake @ hvacrecruitment. com
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an electrical bias
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities