Set2recruit Health are working with a Private Hospital in Leeds who are looking for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse.
- Salary: up to £18.00ph with paid breaks.
- 36.5 hours per week
- DBS and NMC Paid for
- Day or Night Shifts
- Generous annual leave allowance
As a Mental Health Nurse working at this independent hospital you will provide assertive rehabilitation for female service users with complex mental health needs.Nurse Experience Required:
- An active NMC pin
- RMN Degree qualification
- 1+ year experience within a forensic hospital setting required
- Good Literacy and Numeracy skills with excellent communication skills
- Free onsite parking
- Free meals when on shift
- No uniform
- Pension Scheme/company contributions
- All training paid
- Health assured 24/7 contact scheme
- Nursing pins renewal paid
- Long Service rewards
- Refer a friend scheme
- Transport links outside our car park links to all surrounding areas.
- CQC awarded overall GOOD with the rating of outstanding for caring.
- Teaching hospital status including bespoke syllabus specialist practice for medical students, as well as nursing students.
If you are an experienced Mental Health Nurse and would be interested in the above role we would love to hear from you, please apply below.