Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you an enthusiastic graduate looking for a rewarding role in education?
Would you love to kick start a career where you can really make a difference in children's lives?
Are you an aspiring Teacher, Educational Psychologist or Language Therapist looking to gain hands-on experience in a thriving school?
This Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role is SHORTLISTING NOW! To apply, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - The Role
- Work closely children with ADD, ADHD or SEN
- Inspiring role where you can start making a difference from day one
- Supportive and passionate Teaching and Support Staff
- Paid, invaluable classroom experience
- Support class teachers by providing 1:1 for children with additional needs during lessons
- Full time role, Monday to Friday
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - The School
- Based in Solihull (B91)
- Focus on creative and imaginative learning techniques
- Children's personal progression and well-being at the forefront of the school's mission
- Inspiring and dedicated Teachers
- Opportunities for progression
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a relevant subject area
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine passion for education
- Previous experience working with ADD, ADHD, or SEN
To apply to this Primary SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!