Are you an ambitious, dedicated, and knowledgeable Maths Teacher who is relocating to West Yorkshire?
Maybe you are an NQT who missed out on securing a role for September and are looking for January positions?
This forwarding thinking secondary school in Leeds with an inspirational Leadership team has an opportunity for a creative and ambitious Maths Teacher to join their team in January 2021.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity - Please click "Apply now" or call Demi at i-teachers for a friendly and confidential chat.Maths Teacher:
Maths Teacher - Person Specification:
- Supportive department with fantastic results
- Experienced Maths Teacher / Maths NQT
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' Secondary school in Leeds
- Permanent position from January 2021
- Main Pay Scale - Upper Pay Scale
- Visionary Headteacher and SLT
- Fantastic location with multiple commuting links
Maths Teacher - Why join this school?
- Passionate about supporting disadvantaged and low-level pupils
- QTS required - strong academic background
- An experienced or newly qualified Maths Teacher who has demonstrated 'Good' or 'Outstanding' teaching and is able to motivated, engage and inspire pupils
- A Maths teacher who has an interest in professional development and progression
- A strong commitment to raising standards wishing to demonstrate whole school impact
- This school can offer excellent professional development for Maths Teachers and NQT's
- Excellent career progression - young and dynamic leadership team
- Opportunities for progression
- Supportive and experienced Mentor on hand
- The school has a real community feel with friendly teachers and enthusiastic pupils
Do you have the drive and motivation to inspire pupils at this progressive secondary school? If you have what it takes to succeed as a Maths Teacher and would like to join this amazing schools Maths department, send your CV to Demi at i-teachers or call for more information.