SEN Teaching Assistant - Excellent role to enhance your paid experience prior to teacher training/Educational Psychology
Do you have experience working with children in a voluntary role or supporting children with SEN to overcome barriers to learning?
If you would like to spend the full academic year starting in September as a SEN Teaching Assistant, this secondary school would like to hear from you.SEN Teaching Assistant - Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Degree essential - graduate role
- Long-term role in one school
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- ASD, Dyslexia, ADHD
- Ideal for a recent Psychology graduate
- Previous SEN knowledge/experience essential
- Large Secondary school in Manchester
- Excellent links to public transport
- Fantastic resources for pupils with SEN
- Inclusive secondary school
- Paid up to £325 per week, term time only
- Interviewing soon to start ASAP
Have you always dreamed of one day becoming an educational psychologist, but realise you need school-based experience before getting on to an Ed. Psych course?
This graduate SEN teaching assistant role is ideal for those with the career ambition to work within education either in teaching or educational psychology.To apply for this SEN graduate teaching assistant role you please send your CV today to Holly Giles at i-teachers to be considered for this role.