JOB TITLE: Document Controller
RATE: £12 - £15 Per Hour paye
DURATION: 12 Months Contract
YOU MUST HAVE:
-Significant experience within Document Control
- Nuclear Industry experience
- Ideally you will hold current security clearance
- Experience with handover deliverable documentation
- Previous experience of preparing Project Life Time Records LTR's
- Fully Conversant in the use of project systems including Sharepoint, Microsoft Office, Excel and Electronic Document Management Systems.
As the Document you will provide support and be responsible for the flow of project documentation. You will manage documentation reliability for security, Revision Control, availability accuracy and auditability to ensure compliance with process, quality assurance and ISO requirements. You will be required to complete but not limited to the following duties:
- Control of all Project documentation - Ensuring all information is compliant with company naming conventions and document control protocols
- Revision and Status control of documentation
- Maintain and ensure integrity and accuracy of Electronic Documents and Registers
- Effectively manage the flow of Information and Maintain Document Distribution lists
- Monitor Workflow for Project Management / Engineering / Design documentation and approval of sub contractor and supplier documentation.
- Ensure full auditability of approval process for Sub Contractor / Supplier documentation
- Project documentation deliverable handover, Both Electronic and Paper files where required
- Assist with other business administration duties as required, which will include raising Purchase Requisitions.
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call 01946816648.
Rullion Engineering Personnel is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.