LEARNING MENTOR - HILLINGDON - ASAP START
Are you a recent graduate or Learning Mentor/TA looking to work in KS3?
If you can't wait to begin a rewarding career in Secondary education and have strong numeracy and literacy skills, then this Learning Mentor role at this Supportive and highly regarded Secondary School in West London, could be for you!
- Learning Mentor Assistant position available as a 1 Year Long Term, Full-Time position
- ASAP START
- FULL TIME POSITION - 08:30 - 16:00 MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- £85-95 Per Day (depending on experience)
- Supportive Secondary School
In this Learning Mentor post you will be assisting with general support and 1.1 assistance throughout the school. You will be teaching as part of a caring department. Your responsibilities will also include coordinating with teachers to implement personal learning plans for SEN and less able students. The ideal candidate will be a Learning Mentor/TA with previous exposure to similar roles or a strong graduate. You will need strong communication skills and be able to demonstrate your skills to engage with the students.OTHER
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team