My client, an independent care management company, are looking for an experienced and qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) Finance Manager with a business partnership mentality to join their fast paced organisation based in Reading.
The successful Finance Manager will provide direct support to the associate director of finance and CEO as well as supporting junior team members.
- Leading the annual forecasting ad budget process
- Financial modelling of new business initiatives
- Lead the monthly reporting process, coordinating handover from the transactions teams
- Business Partner to Associate Director of Finance
- Liaise with external accountants to ensure statutory accounts are accurate
- Maintain and build strategic relationships
- Be an active leader in the finance senior management team
As the Finance Manager you will have significant experience in financial accounting and business partnership as well as a proactive attitude to delivering information on time, the ability to provide sharp analysis and insight and be a strong internal stakeholder. Experience with accounting software such as Xero as well as experience working within the healthcare sector would be extremely desirable.
Based in Berkshire my client are a care home and healthcare organisation looking after care homes, staff and the running of independent healthcare facilities.
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer is up to £55,000 plus a generous benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.