Primary KS2 Teacher
-South, Central London School - Permanent position
This fantastic Primary School in Southwark is looking for an inspirational, dynamic & resilient experienced teacher to join their cohesive KS2 team in a permanent role!
If you have the desire to join a fantastic school in Southwark, this could be the ideal next step for you in your teaching career! This is a full-time, permanent position, starting in September 2020.
The inspirational Head Teacher of this wonderful two-form entry primary school is looking to add a Primary KS2 teacher who has a real passion and flare for excellent teaching, could this be you?Primary KS2 Teacher:
Primary KS2 Teacher - The Role
- ·Inner London pay scale
- ·£32,157 - £42,624 per annum, experience dependent
- ·Primary KS2 Teacher role
- ·Two-form entry located in Southwark, South London.
- ·"Good with Outstanding Leadership"
- ·NQT's welcome to apply as excellent induction is in place
- ·Permanent ASAP start or January 2021
Primary KS2 Teacher - Person Specification
- ·Primary KS2 class teacher position
- ·Work alongside talented and experienced staff
- ·Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- ·Opportunities for progression
- ·Developing and enhancing students' academic development
- ·Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
Primary KS2 Teacher - How to Apply
- ·2.1 or 1st class degree
- ·Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)- UK based qualification
- ·Excellent organisation and communication skills
- ·Previous work with children is desirable
- ·Supportive and inspiring personality
- ·Strong academic background
- ·Passionate about education
This school is looking to meet with experienced or newly qualified KS2 teachers who can bring energy and enthusiasm into the classroom in order to inspire and motivate your KS2 students. This exceptional school located in Southwark has a position available in a Year 5 class.
This is a thriving two form entry school which has recently been graded 'Good with Outstanding elements' by OFSTED. The leadership in this school was deemed inspirational and behaviour as good. From September 2020, this Primary Teacher KS2 role will involve taking responsibility for a well-behaved, bright class of pupils along with working alongside dedicated fellow colleagues to ensure a bright future for the school.
As a KS2 teacher at this wonderful school, you will be well supported by an outstanding KS2 leader, alongside a well-established and inspirational Senior Leadership team who pride themselves on providing exceptional CPD and NQT induction. If you are interested in this Primary KS2 Teacher role then please send your CV to i-teachers today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot
. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!