Finance & Services AdministratorSalary:
Up to £28,000Location: Central
Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per weekOther:
Mixture of working from home & office based (please note, no parking is offered at office location)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Services Administrator to join a very successful, well established business with modern offices in central Guildford. This company offers excellent opportunities for career development, a friendly, supportive team and an excellent benefits package.Duties include:
- Processing new business in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitoring and processing business on relevant internal and external platforms
- Monitoring receipt of stock and reviewing balances
- Responding to customer and advisor queries in a timely manner
- Maintaining accurate records
- Obtaining appropriate documentation to ensure compliance
- Liaising with various internal departments and external agencies in order to progress business
We are looking for someone with strong Administration skills and previous experience within Financial Services. The successful applicant will possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, alongside the ability to communicate well and build rapport with internal and external contacts.
Alongside a competitive starting salary of up to £27k this company offer excellent benefits including pension, 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, life assurance and private healthcare.
For more information please apply now - we are looking for candidates urgently!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.