SEN Support Workers - South East London**Ages 2-19**South East London**ASAP Start
Are you an experienced support or care worker?The Role - SEN Support Workers - Greenwich, South East London
Remedy Education is currently recruiting SEN support workers for schools across South East London that provide safe learning environments for pupils with special educational needs. The schools cover ages 2-19 and accommodate children who with Autism (ASD), some challenging behaviour and a range of other learning and physical disabilities.The Candidate - SEN Support Workers - Greenwich
Why work with Remedy Education?
- Experience of working with children, particularly those with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD/SEMH)
- Experience of working within the care industry (child or adult)
- A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
- Training in any of the following would be advantageous:
- Manual Handling
- Hoist Training
- Team Teach
- Feeding & Changing
Remedy Education can offer you:
Recommend a friend to Remedy Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £150.
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
- your needs are prioritised
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to today!