Digital Product ManagerDigital Product ManagerBirmingham, West Midlands£60-65k + excellent benefits
Robert Walters has partnered with a renowned and highly respected insurance company based in Birmingham city centre to recruit a Digital Product Manager to handle the end-to-end delivery of projects. You will be responsible for the full product lifecycle of a new web presence for the business.
- Experience as a Product Manager working on digital projects
- Comprehensive experience of Agile project methodologies
- Understanding of web development/CMS
- Ability to define and manage sprints
- Business Analysis experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of 3rd party vendor management
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experience of running projects across multiple timescales ideal
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in defining the digital landscape of a market-leading and world-renowned business. You will be working with a talented and passionate team in a company that values and rewards its staff.