A client of Gleesons, based in Nottingham are looking for an Interim Management Accountant to join them on a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Core responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, cost control and variance analysis
- Generate, analyse and comment financial statements and multidimensional financial reports
- Assists in month-end, quarterly, and year-end close process
- Collaborate with various functional and operational teams
They are only looking at candidates commutable from Nottingham and available to start within next 2 weeks, there will be a mix of remote working on on-site working, (will consider 2 days on site and 3 days from home for the right person).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in using SAP & Navision
- At least 3 years experience in a Management Accountant role
- Strong reporting skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong excel skills
- Financial Professional Qualification(ACCA, ACA , CIMA or QBE)- desirable not essential
If this role is of interest to you please click apply!