Digital Marketing Consultant
As the Digital Marketing Consultant you will be working within one of the best known and admired brands in the world.
You will be helping their clients to innovate their customer experiences and workforce efficiency by leveraging digital technologies and build required capabilities in-house to support the digital transformation business. Digital Marketing Consultant key accountabilities:
Digital Marketing Consultant skills & experience:
- Deliver projects in digital marketing, e-commerce and customer service.
- Carry out capabilities development including hiring and up-skilling of existing resources to meet future needs of business expansion.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to provide expertise and insight into best practices.
Digital Marketing Consultant salary & benefits:
- Experience in implementing digital marketing or e-commerce platforms.
- Good understanding of digital channel architecture and solutions.
- Familiar with system integration and architectures terms and concepts.
If this Digital Marketing Consultant role is of interest then please apply now.
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.