Financial Accountant position, working within a leading team for a business that offer career growth and opportunity. The Business are growing and the leadership team are hands on.
The kind of person best suited to this role is someone who is career driven and ambitious and would see this role as a ste up within 2-3 years for a bigger role in the organsiation.
The ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification is essential for this role, as well as Financial Accounting Experience or if coming straight from an accountancy practice background you must be fully up to date with full FRS standard.
The salary for this role is: Up to £47,000 per annum plus package depending on experience
Requirements of the Financial Accountant:
- Provide control and overview of all aspects of financial accounting, cash flow management and statutory reporting and put together external and internal financial information to required deadlines
- Oversee financial accounting to provide control and review of balance sheet, including budgeting, forecasting and allocation, processing journals and preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Produced internal and external financial reporting as required by stakeholders
- Maintaining and controlling the Fixed Asset accounting records, ensuring periodical physical asset verification's are performed and reconciled to the accounting records
- Liaising with Project Team to ensure accurate records and transfers of activities from project ledger to live fixed asset system are kept
- Assisting with the preparation of all relevant data for the completion of the annual statutory audit, including preparation of the statutory accounts
- Managing treasury on period-end cash requirements, deposit placement and general cashflow needs, including providing weekly cash flow reports to Group Treasury and reviewing periodic Treasury accruals and reconciliations
- Ensure company practices comply with Group accounting policies
- Provide board and management accounts information and variance analysis on balance sheet, cash flow and debtor movements, including the production of balance sheet reconciliations for review and sign-off
- Process and maintain the balance sheet with the use of daily and periodic journal
- Implementation of control procedures in all areas of responsibility
- Provide ad-hoc support and analysis to the Financial Controller and Finance and Contracts Director as necessary
If you are interested in finding outr about this role, please contact me on or call me on 0121 281 5000