HLTA needed in Neasden, Brent **Do you have a passion for KS2?****Do you want to work as part of a welcoming and committed team of Teachers and TA's?****Are you looking for a full time position starting ASAP?**
A popular mainstream Primary School in Neasden are currently recruiting for an HLTA to join their Year 5 class ASAP for the remainder of the academic year.
This school has an 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating (2017) and has a strong emphasis on high achievement.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as the students in their care; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience leading classes within a primary capacity and the ability to 'hit the ground running'.Summary
- HLTA within Year 5 class (KS2)
- Brent location (Neasden)
- 'Outstanding' two form entry Primary School
- Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA's
- Permanent contracts from September 2021
- 08:30 - 15:30
- Excellent transport links and a staff car park
- £75 - £95 daily rate (PAYE option)
- HLTA Qualification
- Proven experience working with a UK classroom
- Successful track record of improving pupil performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via