Office 365 (O365) Adoption Project Manager - Professional Services. A leading professional services firm are deploying Office365 across a large user base and have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to play a key role in the adoption of the platform.
You will be responsible for delivering projects within an enterprise wide technology programme and executing on planning, monitoring, control, risks and issue tracking, resource management and stakeholder engagement for the project.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Previous 0365 deployment experience in a global organisation (20,000+ users)
- Proven ability to manage change related to technology and service adoption
- Structured project management skills with a track record of delivery
- Ability to shape and define user experience of technology adoption
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a PAYE contract of up to £514/day (based £600 gross rate) for seven months.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91015079