EXCLUSIVE TO CHROMA:
A fantastic opportunity is available in the Greater Manchester area for a Technical Project Manager
who ideally has come from an Electronics or Software background. The role is due to an increased workload and high volume of projects to be looked after.
The Technical Project Manager
role reports to the CTO on a daily basis but will have dotted lines into other key stakeholders as well as reporting into the senior management team. This role sits within the engineering function managing a large volume of projects across a number of different products and services.Technical Project Manager
- Managing multiple projects at once using JIRA/Microsoft Project
- Resource management for all projects
- Project prioritisation and selection
- Run spring sessions with the engineers
- Deliver project reports and reviews against set deadlines
- Take all projects through the gate stages
You'll be working as part of the Engineering function taking projects from initial introduction all the way through to production and delivery. The products heavily feature electronics and software so experience with these is greatly desired. Technical Project Manager
- Electronics/Software background
- Agile/Waterfall/Scrum environments
- Project Time Management
- Risk Management
- Cost Reduction & Budgets
- Project Leadership & delivery
If you have the required skills and experience for this technical project manager role, then please get in touch ASAP with an up to date copy of your CV. You can apply direct or send a copy to
If this role isn't of interest, but you know of someone who could be, Chroma Recruitment
operates a referral scheme.
is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91014857