Senior Structural EngineerBolton, Greater Manchester.£35k - £42kA market-leading concrete precast company based in Bolton are on the lookout for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a single-office team of Engineers and Technicians designing high quality bespoke precast concrete components for the Construction industry.
The ideal Senior Structural Engineer will:
- Have significant experience working in concrete and precast
- Have a degree or degree-equivalent qualification in an engineering-related field
- Have at least 5 years' experience working in a consultancy performing a similar role
- Have worked up to minimum Senior Engineer level and have experience mentoring junior staff
- Be willing to perform hands-on design work and be fluent in the relevant software
- Hold a full UK drivers' license
Packages will vary depending on experience and will generally range between £35,000 and £42,000 and include a generous pension.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.