Twenty are recruiting on behalf of a Bank in London who are looking for a CASS Specialist to join their team. It will be a hybrid role across functions which will include BAU and project work.Responsibilities
- CASS project work, building out the firms CASS controls, provide quality assurance and conduct BAU functions.
- Support both projects and BAU and cover for team members where necessary.
- Understand and challenge the business processes and controls and be able to document them back to the CASS rule book.
- Support in the delivery of required regulatory changes projects or business initiatives in relation to CASS.
- Oversight of offshore Operations teams performing CASS impacting functions, including reviewing processes and controls, undertaking QA, sample test and/or collate data in a timely fashion to ensure compliance with relevant FCA rulebooks
- Comprehensive & technical knowledge & understanding of CASS rules and application/treatment in relation to CASS 1, 3, 6, 7, 8 & 10 rule sets.
- Banking experience and knowledge across CASS rules and application and impact of Banking Exemption.
- Understanding of Settlement & Corp Action events in relation to MiFID II eligible products and impact on treatment as Client Money events.
- A track record in process improvement with a view to developing/enhancing controls.