A degree educated IT Support Engineer is required by a successful Managed Services company who specialise in providing IT support to the private and public sectors. Based near Nottingham, you'll provide 1st to 3rd line support services both remotely and on client sites (predominantly in Nottingham and surrounding areas).Experience within an MSP will be required for this position
A salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits and excellent progression opportunities is available.Client
You'll join a successful Managed Service Provider (MSP) who provide IT support services to fantastic clients. You'll work on a wide range of projects including cabling design, infrastructure and server installation.Skills Required
Who would the role suit?
- IT support experience
- Previous experience of working for an Managed Service Provider
- Any knowledge of VMware or Citrix would be useful.
- Installation and support of client servers
- IP addressing, subnets, firewall implementation, routing
- Microsoft certifications would be advantageous (Any of MCITP / MCSE / MCP / MCSA)
- Office 365 / Windows Server / Active Directory
An experienced IT Support Engineer who is looking to make a difference and progress within a successful and growing company.Salary
to £35,000 plus benefits
please email your CV through to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.Summary
An IT Support Engineer who ideally has experience of working for a Managed Service Provider.