A French Investment Bank based in London is looking to hire an experienced Project Finance Portfolio Manager
for their London Office. This is a Permanent hire and would someone who has 5 years in Project Finance within Infrastructure & Energy. The post is offering an attractive starting salary of up to £80,000 per annum + Package & yearly Bonus.Project Finance experience is a must for this role.Summary
The Portfolio Manager's responsibilities will include assisting the Head of Portfolio Management and Operational Support in respect of managing London's EIG asset portfolio, which comprises some 60+ project transactions.Key Responsibilities
The job holder will assist in training and supervision of 4 Analysts. In addition to taking direct responsibility of allocated files, the Portfolio Manager will deputise for the Head of Portfolio Management in absence of the latter.
Duties, in relation to allocated portfolio files, will include:
- Taking direct responsibility and monitoring designated portfolio (including preparing waiver requests) with assistance of junior staff
- Liaising with facility agents (including in-house where agency mandates are managed by Middle-Office)
- Preparing of annual reviews with junior staff support
- Ensure all the files under the job holder's direct responsibility are KYC compliant at all times
- Liaising with RPC (risk department) for all credit-related matters
- General monitoring of files and transactional credit profiles
- Maintaining all portfolio-related systems
- Providing the sector heads with all relevant information pertaining to files under their sectorial responsibility
- Where applicable, ensuring that sums due (e.g. fees) are collected and properly accounted for internally
: Finance or business degree from a recognised business school or equivalent./Nice to have
: Qualified accountant, MBA or similar
- Required Experience: Significant experience of Project Finance related credit work. The experience can have been obtained in a project finance department as part of a deal execution team or within a banks' credit department or within a PF agency department.
- Financial modelling experience is an essential prerequisite of the job. The SA should be knowledgeable of PF financial models and should be able to structure/amend/run sensitivities on complex project models.
If your interested in this position please apply by forwarding your CV Please make your Project Finance experience clearly visible along with the other required skills and experience for a quick response. Thank you.