Up to £30k
Our client is a well established family manufacturing business based in rural Oxfordshire. As their business grows, they are working with us here at Better People Ltd to source an experience Book-Keeper/Accounts Assistant to join their team.
£25-30k per annum salary
The job will involve a wide range of accounts finance and general admin duties and requires an individual with a flexible " can do" attitude - a person who will "muck in" and turn their hand to the needs of the business as required. This is an organisation who values the people in their business, and who provide a supportive encouraging place to work.
To qualify for this role you must have experience of preparing management accounts and VAT.
An AAT qualification is preferred although not essential
Duties Will Include:
- Recording all financial transactions in Sage (experience preferred- not essential)
- Looking after Accounts Payable - including matching and entering invoices and purchase orders, processing payments.
- Preparation of management accounts
- Sales Ledger- including raising of invoices, receipts, invoice entry onto Sage and from CRM, banking and chasing debt.
- Petty Cash
- Collation of Monthly Payroll for submission to accountant
- Reconciliation of company credit card statements
- Work in Progress recording.
- General admin and team support as required across the business.
If you are interested in joining this friendly flexible team, please send your CV today.