PE Teacher of Girls' Games - NQTs Welcome - January 2021 - £29,915-£45,766 per annum - Surrey
Our partnered school is looking for the best PE Teacher of Girls' Games available to work within their exceptional department from January 2021. Interviews are in motion and being held over the next couple of weeks.
Are you a PE Teacher that has recently completed your teacher training or maybe you are already in a role that is pushing you toward a fresh challenge from January 2021?
Do you want to work in a school that has an outstanding reputation along with an exceptional support structure in place?
Would you like to be in a team that boasts highly skilled educators that continuously deliver above and beyond?
If you want to teach engaged and gifted students daily, work alongside excellent professionals within an incredibly well-structured setting, then this is the role for you. Sound exciting? Read on...The School
This is a comprehensive Surrey secondary school located on the border of North East Surrey and the London borough of Croydon. The school boasts a diverse intake of students from a range of backgrounds and cultures. The school is at a super exciting stage of their development with their most recent Ofsted visiting deeming them a 'Good' school; the students' welfare is at the heart of their success. This is an engaging and supportive surrounding that offers excellent development opportunities to deliver the ambition of the school.The Department
The PE department totally understands the importance of their subject to their students and how the learning needs to be of the highest level. This department is full of highly skilled professionals all supported by a brilliant HoD who is also wonderfully supported by a fantastic SLT. PE is taught across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. GCSE students' study either both practical and theory, with the subject being in high demand from Year 7 to Year 13. Many students go on to universities with most moving on to study at some of the best in the country.The Promise
BFR are here to support you focus on what is important now as a PE Teacher or Trainee PE Teacher and we will take care of what is incredibly crucial from January 2021. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- In depth support throughout the process and after successful placement
- £29,915-£45,766 per annum
- Outstanding working environment
- Excellent school setting on the North East Surrey/South London border
- Talented and engaged learners
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with BFR
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at BFR on 0330 088 7846
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible PE Teacher position.