i-seek are working with a well established and forward-thinking opticians with strong development opportunities for career progression. They are looking for a motivated, clinically and commercially aware Optometrist to join their close-knit team and play an important role in the business.Salary
- £50,000 - £55,000 + £4-£5K Bonus per annum
- Competitive financial package with company pension and bonus scheme.
- 30 days holiday.
- No late evenings.
- GOC fees covered.
- Professional Indemnity.
- 30 days holiday.
- Clinically and commercially aware.
- Provide a first rate service to customers and develop a strong rapport with them.
- Comfortable being the sole optometrist on site.
- Opportunity to gain further accreditations.
- 30 minute testing times.
- Forward-thinking - willing to invest in your future.
- Well respected Opticians.
- Strong support team in place for Optometrists.
This is a fantastic practice, offering support through career progression opportunities for Optometrists. Here you would be the sole Optometrist on site, with a great support team around you. With 30 minute testing times you get to spend longer with customers and build up a stronger relationship and understanding of their wants and needs. With a competitive salary package and an opportunity to earn an extra £4K-£5K per annum in bonuses, this is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially and clinically driven Optometrist to join a great team and positively impact the success of the business.Next Step
For further details on this Optometrist role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!