My client is an international property business based in prestigious offices in Birmingham City Centre within easy walking distance of New St, Moor St and Snowhill stations.
They are currently looking to make a new senior appointment leading a small established team of client accountants who provide accounting services to a major corporate client. The Role
- Manage Client Reporting team to deliver monthly and quarterly reporting to meet the clients' accounting needs.
- Ensuring service levels and other targets agreed with clients are met, monitoring key performance indicators and reporting on a regular basis in accordance with client and departmental requirements.
- Oversee recruitment, retention and career development of employees to develop committed, high performance, client focussed teams
- Develop, implement and continuously improve processes and procedures to ensure service delivery standards for internal and external clients are met
- Work with internal audit and compliance to ensure that all compliance and control requirements are met
- Support surveying colleagues in tenders for new work including the pricing of instructions and preparation of client pitches
- Management of existing client relationships and delivery of relevant analysis and guidance.
- Qualified or QBE accountant with knowledge of service charges.
- Ideally experience of property / housing / real estate / facilities management business or working for a client with substantial property interests.
- Strong communication skills and an effective people manager.
- Good Excel & Access skills ideally coupled with experience of industry related software such as TRAMPS, Qube Horizon / Planet / PM, Yardi, Propman.
·Starting salary of £45 -50,000 dependent on experience
·Generous car allowance and excellent company pension
·30 Days holiday + Bank Holidays with an option to purchase additional days
·Prestigious city centre office location
·Culture of internal development and promotion.
For further details and to register an interest in this role then please forward an up to date CV for immediate consideration.