- Senior Track Engineer
- The role would be Remote working however should you ever be required to go into the office you have the option of choosing the closest one to you.
-Swindon, Birmingham, Bristol, Derby or York on occasions you may be required to go into the office, there is also the option for Glasgow and Cardiff.
- between £400-£500 depending on experience (This rate is via an umbrella company.)
- 3 months rolling contract
-multiple major projects.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- must be either Senior/CRE or Principal
- Have experience working with Plain line and S&C
-Must be able to use MicroStation and Bentley
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Degree in relevant topic.
- The project will be working primarily on plain line with some S&C work.
- Helping support the design team, both as a lead and producing designs.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs