An exciting new role has arisen for a talented GoLang Developer to come and join an award-winning company based in Fareham, Hampshire.
My client has grown rapidly since launching and build and maintain their websites using an array of technologies including PHP, GCE, AWS, Redis, RabbitMQ and MySQL. They are continuously pushing to improve their stack by implementing the latest technologies and workflows, therefore the ideal candidate will not only be keen to learn but will also drive improvements where they see fit.
What will you be doing?
· Maintaining and updating existing codebases
· Communicating with the project manager and providing updates on workloads and timescales
· Work towards and achieve all given deadlines
· Keeping yourself and others up to date with industry trends and best practices
· Other ad-hoc duties as required
What skills do you need?
· HTML & CSS
· Willingness to learn new technologies
·PHP Unit / code testing suite
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary paying between £30k-£45k plus benefits package which includes:
· Private chef, that will cook gourmet breakfast and lunches for all the employees - free of charge!
· Weekly food & drink allowance at the local Golf & Country Club to enjoy with friends and family;
· £30 voucher per month for Spa facilities plus 15% discount;
· Quarterly afternoon tea for 2
· Gym and Golf membership at the local Country Club;
· Spotify benefit of £50 every 6 months;
· Netflix benefit of £50 every 6 months;
· Death in service benefit of 3x salary;
· Quit smoking bundle of £42 value;
· BUPA health and dental cover after one year's service;
· BUPA Peak assessment every 3 years for you and your partner
· 28 days holiday per year, plus length of service accrual
· Company pension scheme
· Social events & a beer fridge
This is an exciting place to work - apply today to hear more details.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91021304