Fully Remote Senior Java Developer - £65,000 + EquityJava 8, Microservices, SpringBoot, TDD/BDD, Architectural PatternsFully Remote - Candidate must be UK Based
One of the UK's market-leading SaaS organisations are seeking to a number of Senior Java Developers to their fully distributed workforce across the UK
Working within an agile multi-disciplinary team of Developers, Designers, Product Managers and Analysts, the successful Senior Java Developer will work on the flagship programme of this leading eCommerce organisation.
The successful Senior Java Developers will be an integral part of this multi-disciplinary team in designing, producing and enhancing new and existing products, platforms and transactions across the whole group.Skills / Experience required for the Senior Java Developer
Benefits offered for the successful Senior Java Developer:
- Extensive experience developing server-side web applications written in Java 8
- Strong experience mentoring Junior and Mid-Level Developers in a Leadership type position
- Good understanding of micro-services and serverless architectures (how/when/why to use them)
- Great understanding of OOP / SOLID principles
- Ability to create high quality, robust and thoroughly tested code that supports a Continuous Deployment (CD) environment
- Great experience with multi-threaded, low-latency, high volume applications
- Good experience with multiple AWS services - such as Lambda, SNS, EC2, S3 etc
Fully Remote Senior Java Developer - £65,000 + EquityJava 8, Microservices, SpringBoot, TDD/BDD, Architectural PatternsFully Remote - UK Based
- Equity in the business
- Fully Remote workforce - genuinely! Work anywhere in the UK!
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) - increasing to 30 days after 1 year of employment
- Flexible working hours for those who want it!
- Unrivalled opportunity for Progression and Learning / Development
- + Lots more!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91020666