TAX MANAGERPermanent - Full TimeNorth London
Our client is a leading medical specialist firm of Chartered Accountants based in North London.
They are currently looking to recruit a qualified tax manager to join their long standing and successful team, in a secure sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with a significant client portfolio of partnerships and personal clients.The candidate must have:
The successful candidate must show experience and competence in:
- Strong background in personal tax
- Proven experience of working in a tax department and handling and managing a demanding client portfolio
- Computer skills
The following would be beneficial:
- Preparing tax returns for individuals, sole traders and partnerships
- Preparing and reviewing CT600s
- Providing a full and personal tax compliance service as required by the circumstances of each client
- Preparing tax computations for income tax and corporation tax purposes
- Calculating client tax liabilities
- Preparing letters to clients that accompany their tax returns
- Dealing with correspondence from HM Revenue & Customs
- Dealing with client tax investigations that may arise
- Dealing with new client administration
- Ensuring tax quality at all times by adhering to the firms set standards
- Maintaining an awareness of the firm's specialist services
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Working unsupervised
- Planning their work and building a good rapport with clients
- Managing their own emails and workload
- CTA Qualification (not essential)
- Experience with the medical sector
- Experience with Digita tax software package, Virtual Cabinet and MS Office
In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including an onsite gym.Interested in this Tax Manager job?Click "apply" for your new career!
Watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Senior Accountant
, Bookkeeper, Finance, Accountant, Accountancy, Financial Assistant, Bookkeeping, Financial Advisor, Accounts Assistant, Customer Service, Bank Cashier