A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experience Trade Finance Administrator to join the London based Trade Finance Operations team of a successful International Bank.
Reporting to the Trade Services Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the documentary credit process across all branches are handled in line with agreed SLA's.Main Responsibilities of the Trade Finance Administrator are:
The successful Trade Finance Administrator will have:
- Process all aspects of advising New LC's including seeking FI approval, checking workability of LC's and ensuring required SLA's are met.
- Process amendments as required.
- Ensures that documents under letters of credit are first checked so that a response can be given within agreed turnaround times.
- Ensures that any discrepancies in the documents presented are referred to the customer beneficiary presenting bank within 3 working days or sooner if required.
- Effects payments acceptances under letters of credit and deals with the disposal of the documents.
- Effects payments under letter of credit reimbursement authorities.
- Responds promptly to all payment related queries and enquiries
- Processing Import L C's and Documentary Collections, (Export Import).
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable regulatory requirements including the Bank's Risk and Compliance policies and procedures and adhere to these.
- Accurately execute all controls within own area to minimise risk of policy, procedure, and or regulatory breaches.
- Act as the "First Line of Defence".
- Responsible for the accurate execution of Financial Crime Prevention controls in accordance with the Bank's and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of UCP, ISBP, URR andURC.
- Full processing experience of Documentary Credit's (import and export)