Teach Agency are looking for teachers who are looking to broaden their teaching experience in the Milton Keynes and Aylesbury area.
Teach Agency work with a wide variety of primary and secondary schools in these areas who require teachers for both daily and long-term work.
Teach Agency gives you the opportunity to choose your working hours. We work with experienced and newly qualified teachers, as well as teaching assistants. We have positions coming in daily from local schools looking to fill short term, weekly and long-term positions. We are notified about most jobs in schools before they are even advertised.
If you are an experienced, newly qualified teacher or teaching assistant living in these areas we would love to hear from you.
- Teaching qualification
- Excellent class management and organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to a broad range of primary and secondary school settings, building positive relationships with schools, staff and students
- Reliable and flexible individual, available at short notice in the mornings for supply work
- Experience working in a UK classroom, with good knowledge of the current primary & secondary curriculum
- Current DBS registered with the online DBS update service or DBS check through our clearance procedures
Teach Agency offers an open and honest service with 24/7 support. You'll have your own dedicated consultant who'll provide local work around your personal circumstances, so you won't have to drive for miles and outside of your own working hours.