Head of Finance- North London
The Head of Finance is responsible for managing all the day to day financial administration, pensions and payroll activities of the restaurants as well as ensuring all the statutory accounting and reporting functions are fulfilled. This role also assists the Chief Executive Officer (COO) in the overall strategic financial and operational development of restaurants.
The Head of Finance will have day-to-day responsibility for all aspects of the finances including payroll, accounting, financial reporting and financial management.Qualifications
- ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant with minimum of 5years PQE
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as Finance Manager in Hospitality (Restaurant) industry
- Excellence in communication and strong IT knowledge and experience
- Excellent skills in presentation, problem-solving, risk management and cost control
- Strong influencing skills and able to contribute effectively to strategy as part of the Senior Management Team
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles